1. Important legal bits
Who we are
- 1.1 “We” (and “us” and “our”) are London Luton Airport Operations Limited and our registered number is 03491213.
What “you” means
- 1.2 “You” means the person who made the booking, but also means, unless it would make no sense in the context, the registered keeper of the vehicle, anyone else who has a financial interest in the vehicle and its contents and your passengers. When you made the booking, you accepted these terms on behalf of yourself, and all of these people. This means that we can enforce the terms against all of them, and they can enforce them against us.
- 1.3 It also means, for example, that our limits on liability apply to anyone who comes within the definition of “you”.
Our contract with you (and yours with us)
- 1.4 A contract is made between you and us when we send the booking confirmation to you. That contract covers both terms of the booking itself, and also use of Priority Parking. By booking, you agree to be bound by all of these terms.
- 1.5 We can transfer or novate our contract with you to anyone we like, in which case that person becomes “we” and London Luton Airport Operations Limited will have no further liability under that contract (except for any claims arising before the date of transfer or novation).
Operation of Priority Parking
- 1.6 Priority Parking is operated for us by APCOA Parking (UK) Limited, so any rights we have whilst you are using Priority Parking can also be enforced by APCOA. APCOA is not responsible for bookings.