Terms & Conditions
The London Luton Airport "Festive" Photo Competition has a number of Terms and Conditions for entry. These are important to ensure that the photo you submit is both eligible to win and meets important legal and fair criteria. Note that any deviation from these Terms and Conditions may render your submission to the competition void.
2. Submission and Acceptance
1. The competition opens on 12 December 2012 and closes for submission of photographs at 23:59 on Monday 31st December 2012.2. All entrants must declare that the photographs are their own work and free of any copyright other than their own personal copyright. In submitting to the competition, you agree to grant London Luton Airport Operations Limited a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the submitted material in any way that we want. You still own the copyright in the photograph(s) that you contribute.
3. Entrants can submit up to a maximum of six  photographs.
4. Photos must be no larger than 3Mb in size.
5. To enter, upload your photograph/s tagged with #ldnlutonairport and #flymetomunich to either our Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest pages before 23:59 on Monday 31st December 2012.
6. Pictures will not be accepted into the competition if they are deemed, in London Luton Airport Operations Limited's absolute discretion, inappropriate or offensive.
7. Should a photo be deemed inappropriate or offensive by London Luton Airport Operations Limited after it has been submitted and accepted into the competition, London Luton Airport Operations Limited also reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to remove it from the competition, disqualifying the owner (an example of this scenario would be where an image is accepted, but later identified as a copyrighted image from a film or magazine where the entrant was not the photographer or the copyright holder).
3. Eligibility to Enter
The competition is open to members of the public aged 16 or over excluding staff members of London Luton Airport Operations Limited, Monarch Airlines or their associated agents or members of their respective families. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only. The competition is not open to "Festive" Photo Competition judges, members of the London Luton Airport Operations Limited Marketing Team or Perfectly Social Media staff, including members of their respective families. The competition is not open to freelance, agency or professional photographers who have historically supplied - or are in the process of supplying - London Luton Airport Operations Limited or Monarch Airlines with photography as a professional service.
4. Competition Prize & Judging
1. All entries will be entered into a prize draw that will be drawn Thursday 3rd January 2013.
2. The winner will be the first entry drawn that meets all criteria3. The winner and winning entry will be announced on Facebook on 4th January 2013
3. The winner must be aged 16 years or over
4. The prize is non-transferrable and is to be used by the registered prize winner
5. The prize is offered strictly subject to availability and may not be available on all dates on all flights during peak periods such as Christmas, New Year, school and Bank Holidays and Ocktoberfest.
6.The prize is valid for travel before 31st October 2013
7.The prize is one pair of return flights with Monarch from London Luton to Munich
8.Airport taxes are included in the prize
9.Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, pre-allocated seats and the carriage of hold/checked-in baggage)
10.No cash alternative is available
11.The winner will be contacted within 28 days of Monarch receiving the winner's details
5. Copyright, Licence and Your Work
In submitting to the competition, you agree to grant London Luton Airport a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the submitted material. You still own the copyright in the photograph(s) that you contribute.
By submitting an entry to the competition as set out in Point 2. Submission and Acceptance, paragraph 3 you acknowledge and accept that London Luton Airport Operations Limited may process your personal data for the purposes of managing the "Festive" Photo Competition in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. 6. People in your photographsIf you take pictures of other people, you are responsible for gaining their consent for London Luton Airport Operations Limited to use their image free of copyright, fee or any other usage restriction. If you submit pictures of people aged under 18 as part of your entry, you must obtain consent from the subject's parents before submitting your photo.
7. Feedback & Other Correspondence
If you would like to send us feedback or any queries about the competition, please email email@example.com
For notification of the competition winner, please apply in writing (after Friday 11th January 2013) to:
"Festive" Competition WinnerMarketing Department, London Luton Airport, Navigation House, Airport Way, Luton, Beds LU2 9LY