Long Term Parking
Official On Site London Luton Airport Parking From Only £3.19/day*
*Price applies for stays of 14 nights in the long-term car park, bookings must be made 35 days in advance. Spaces are limited and subject to availability.
If you do not wish to pre-book your parking and simply turn up and pay, the following prices apply from 4th July 2015.
- Daily Rate £21.00 per day or part thereof
Our Long Term Car Park is situated just 10 minutes from the terminal via our 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, bus transfer service.
The Long Term Car Park offers excellent value for money and is suitable for all stay durations. You can save up to 50% simply by booking your parking in advance. Book early to get our very best prices.
For further information and to book your car parking at a discounted rate, please click here
No credit card fees for online bookings.
*Minimum pre-bookable charge of 24hrs
The Airport offers the following parking, drop off and pick up options:
- Mid Term Car Park: 30 minutes(1) free parking available for the purposes of Drop Off and Pick Up. Free 5 minute bus(2) to the Terminal building.
- Long Term Car Park: 1 hour free parking, free 10 minute(2) bus to the Terminal building and stay a second hour for just £1.(3)
- Drop off and Pick Up in Short Term Car Park: £7.00 for 40 minutes and only a 4 minute walk to the terminal.
- Priority Set Down/Drop Off Pick Up Zone: Closest to the terminal and priced at £2.50 for 10 minutes(4)
(Prices valid from 18th August 2015)
More information about Drop Off and Pick Up
- For stays longer than 30 minutes, charges will apply. No return within 4 hours.
- At peak times the transfer may take longer.
- Stays longer than 2 hours in Long Term Car Park will be charged at full daily rate. No return within 4 hours.
- Staying longer that 15 minutes will incur additional charges as displayed on entry. NOTE: Vehicles must not be left unattended in the Drop off and Pick up Zone.
|Up to 10
|11 to 15
|16 to 20
|21 to 25
|26 to 30
||31 and over
||£1 per minute
|Vehicles must not be left unattended in the Drop off and Pick up Zone.
No fees for using a debit or credit card.
Prices apply from 18th August 2015.
On Arrival at London Luton Airport
On arrival at London Luton Airport follow the PINK signs for Long Term Parking.
On entry please take a ticket and follow signs to the nearest available spaces. Park and secure your vehicle making a note of where you have parked and the nearest available bus stop. Please then make your way to the bus stop where a bus will collect you for the journey to the terminal building which will take approximately 10 minutes.
Designated disabled spaces are available. Fully accessible shuttle buses provide transport to and from the terminal. Our drivers welcome the opportunity to assist disabled drivers to board or disembark the buses on request. A Special Assistance Help Point is also available enabling disabled customers to call for free assistance to their check-in desk.
Upon Your Return
- Please proceed to Bus Stop 2. The free shuttle bus will take you to the Long Term Car Park. Drive your car to the exit barrier and quote your booking reference via the intercom. The barrier will open for your departure. In the unlikely event that the barrier does not lift, please press the intercom and quote your booking reference number.
If you have not pre-booked and wish to pay by debit or credit card, you may pay at the exit barrier or you can visit one of the Pay On Foot machines in the terminal building or in the car park before returning to your vehicle. A receipt and an exit ticket will be issued.
Drive your vehicle to the exit barrier, insert the exit ticket and the barrier will open for your departure.
Lost tickets will be charged at the full daily rate.
Designated disabled parking bays are available and the car park is serviced by a fully accessible free shuttle bus.
There are also Special Assistance Help Points enabling disabled customers to call for free assistance on their arrival at the terminal.
Large groups of disabled passengers are advised to contact the Airport in advance with their requirements. If you are travelling with a motorised wheelchair please contact APCOA on 0345 303 7397 or 07809 492373 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for car parking advice.
How to Get Here
London Luton Airport Long Term Parking
Latitude = 51.883686
Longitude = - 0.369536