Short Term Parking
Official On Site London Luton Airport Parking From Only £3.19/day*
*Price applies for stays of 14 nights in the long-term car park, bookings must be made 35 days in advance. Spaces are limited and subject to availability.
If you do not wish to pre-book your parking and simply turn up and pay, the following prices apply from 4th July 2015.
- Up to 40 mins £7.00
- Up to 1 hour £10.00
- Up to 2 hours £14.00
- Up to 3 hours £18.00
- Up to 6 hours £25.00
- Up to 24 hours £40.00
Each additional day or part thereof will be charged at £40 per day.
Short Term Parking is our premium product, which is situated just minutes from the terminal.
Parking for motorcycles is available free of charge in the Short Term Car Park for a maximum of 7 days. If you need to park longer than 7 days, please use the designated motorcycle bays in the Mid Term Car Park where you can park free of charge for up to 21 days, after which, charges will apply.
Discounts are available for pre-booking. For further information or to book your car parking, please click here
No credit card fees for online bookings.
*Minimum pre-bookable charge of 24 hours.
Saving based on a minimum of 24 hours.
Shorter stays may be cheaper if not pre-booked.
The Airport offers the following parking, drop off and pick up options:
- Mid Term Car Park: 30 minutes(1) free parking available for the purposes of Drop Off and Pick Up. Free 5 minute bus(2) to the Terminal building.
- Long Term Car Park: 1 hour free parking, free 10 minute(2) bus to the Terminal building and stay a second hour for just £1.(3)
- Drop off and Pick Up in Short Term Car Park: £7.00 for 40 minutes and only a 4 minute walk to the terminal.
- Priority Set Down/Drop Off Pick Up Zone: Closest to the terminal and priced at £2.50 for 10 minutes(4)
(Prices valid from 18th August 2015)
More information about Drop Off and Pick Up
- For stays longer than 30 minutes, charges will apply. No return within 4 hours.
- At peak times the transfer may take longer.
- Stays longer than 2 hours in Long Term Car Park will be charged at full daily rate. No return within 4 hours.
- Staying longer that 15 minutes will incur additional charges as displayed on entry. NOTE: Vehicles must not be left unattended in the Drop off and Pick up Zone.
|Up to 10
|11 to 15
|16 to 20
|21 to 25
|26 to 30
||31 and over
||£1 per minute
|Vehicles must not be left unattended in the Drop off and Pick up Zone.
No fees for using a debit or credit card.
Prices apply from 18th August 2015.
On Arrival at London Luton Airport
On arrival at London Luton Airport follow the YELLOW signs for Short Term Parking.
On entry please take a ticket and follow signs to the nearest available spaces.
Park and secure your car and make your way to the terminal building which is just a short walk away.
On your Return
If you have pre-booked your car parking please return to your car and proceed to the exit barrier. At the barrier, insert your entry ticket. The barrier will open for your departure. In the unlikely event that the barrier does not lift, please press the intercom and quote your booking reference number.
If you have not pre-booked and wish to pay by debit or credit card, you may pay at the exit barrier or you can visit one of the Pay On Foot machines in the terminal building or in the car park before returning to your vehicle. A receipt and an exit ticket will be issued.
Drive your vehicle to the exit barrier, insert the exit ticket and the barrier will open for your departure.
Lost tickets will be charged at the full daily rate.
There are dedicated disabled parking bays for Blue Badge holders at the front of the Short Term Car Park. We offer 60 minutes for the price of 40 minutes for Blue Badge holders.
Customers should leave the parking clock in the vehicle and take their Blue Badge for validation to the Priority Parking Reception.
A Special Assistance Help Point is available should further assistance be required.
Large groups of disabled passengers are advised to contact the Airport in advance with their requirements.
If you are travelling with a motorised wheelchair please contact APCOA on 0345 303 7397 or 07809 492373 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for car parking advice.
How to Get Here
London Luton Airport Short Term Parking
Latitude = 51.879458
Longitude = - 0.370445