London Luton Airport

Frequently Asked Questions

Topic: ID Centre

Q. What happens if a Security ID Pass is Lost or Stolen?


If your Security ID Pass becomes lost or stolen, you must report this immediately to the ID Centre. If this should occur outside of the ID Centre hours, you must notify the Airport Operations Centre.
You must also notify the Police and obtain from them either a lost property number or a crime reference number if the Security ID Pass is stolen.

On receipt of this information, you and the Authorising Officer for your company should complete a Notification of Lost/Stolen Airport ID Card Form (Ref IDU6) and an Application for 60 day or Full Airport I.D Card (Ref IDU3).

On collection of the new Security ID Pass you must produce an acceptable form of identification.


Your feedback is important to us. Why not take a moment to let us know how helpful you found our answer by clicking on one of the numbers below, where 5 is the most helpful.

Very Helpful
London Luton Airport Community Website